Are you confused between QuickBooks merchant services and QuickBooks online support? Well, need not worry any further. This post will give you a clear vision of the QuickBooks merchant services and online support. Both QuickBooks merchant services and QuickBooks online support differ from each other in certain aspects and the steps to use both the services are different. To know more, make sure to read this post till the end. You can also connect with our tech team at +1-844-405-0907 and we will provide you with immediate support services.
Also Read: Quickbooks Error Code 153111
Steps to use QuickBooks online support
The steps below will help you use and understand QuickBooks online support in a better way. Let us have a look:
- The very first step is to verify that your merchant account is attached/linked to your QuickBooks online company
- After that ask questions that you have in your mind regarding the features of using QuickBooks Online with QuickBooks payments
- You will get proper assistance related to returns, processing sales, and many other things.
- One can also set up and use an online merchant account through QuickBooks Online
- Research all the specific transactions, non-deposited funds or batches
- Verify the account number.
- And also verify your monthly processing limits
QuickBooks Payment Support
In the case of QuickBooks payment support, the below steps can help.
- One needs to keep a check on the application status inclusive of all the pending or decline statuses.
- Now, from QuickBooks Online to a desktop version of QuickBooks, transfer your Payments account connection.
- Confirm when all the deposits shall be received or credited.
- The next step is to close your merchant account.
- Ask questions related to your monthly statement.
- Reopen a closed or cancelled merchant account.
- After that verify all your monthly processing limits.
- You can get all the support related to risk/security and fraud related issues. This is done as they all relate to credit card transactions being accepted or processed.
- Inquire about the response that has been declined while you attempt to charge a cardholder.
- Verify your account number.
- Ask your queries about the monthly statement.
By the end of this post, we hope that the information discussed in above might be of some help in understanding the difference between QuickBooks merchant services and online support. However, in case you have any queries or if you require our assistance at any point in time, then feel experts and certified QuickBooks professionals +1-844-405-0907 and we will provide you with instant support services. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who provide immediate support services.